The Anaplan solution architect will provide architectural guidance and establish best practices on Anaplan for initiatives across the company. The ideal candidate will also mentor other Anaplan model builders apart from have a deep understanding of Anaplan platform. The candidate will also have a good understanding of the end-to-end Financial Planning & Budgeting Process, including forecasting, headcount planning, spend management, Sales Operation, Territory Planning and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary solutions.
- Responsible for maturing the Anaplan design and establish governance and end to end solution architecture across the Anaplan platform
- Provide direction and leadership in promoting and implementing best-practice solutions in Anaplan (business processes and application functionality)
- E2E Anaplan architect across all models/functions (e.g. FP&A, SalesOperation, Accounting)
- Defines Methodology, Standards & Best practices in Anaplan
- Manage Data Integrations & Data HUB - Partner with extended IT teams like integration, Data Analytics
- Anaplan platform owner - Oversight on all Anaplan Models cross functions (Best practice, Sign off, Standards etc)
- Manage enterprise roadmap of Anaplan
- Provides technical direction in the implementation of large-scale, Anaplan projects.
- Work closely with our CoE and business partners to fully understand the pain points, and areas of improvements across the platform.
- Review statistics, validate or challenge the way things have always been done and identify areas for process and/or support tool improvements and efficiencies
- Leverage business process knowledge and expertise in Anaplan area to drive business process improvements
- Work with business analysts and other functional Architects to convert business problems into technical solutions.
- Deep experience with a Anaplan application and other solutions related to planning
- Experience and understanding of a SAAS business environment
- At least 5 years Anaplan experience preferably in the software / SaaS companies
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in designing and building planning solutions like Anaplan or Hyperion or Cognos
- Understands how to translate for example what business wants to do in Anaplan, proven experience of translating an existing poor process done in excel or other tool and to a scalable and robust solution in Anaplan.
- Minimum 5 years supporting FP&A, Accounting and Sales Operation business function
- Certified in Anaplan and preferably a master Anaplanner
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business processes as it pertains to Finance & Sales
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment
- Demonstrated lead experience in systems integration. Experience in integrations with CRM (SalesForce), ERP(NetSuite), HCM(Workday) etc. is a plus.
- Exposure to other key financial processes like Quote to Cash, Record to Report, Procure to Pay will be huge plus.
- Customer-centric and Service minded
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.