The Enterprise Architect is a new position crafted to lead strategies, architecture, and techniques for the Order to Cash business stream. For this role you will have deep functional and technical knowledge of financial planning and management, procurement, and revenue recognition business processes, capabilities, and applications.
In this highly visible position, you will report to the VP, Business Architecture. You will lead enterprise-wide initiatives and partner with colleagues in Business Operations, Sales, Finance, IT and other teams to identify and implement business operation transformation that enables Okta to meet its strategic goals.
Roles and Responsibility
- Architect complex customizations and projects for our Financial Planning, Management, Procurement, and Revenue Recognition functions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build efficient and scalable processes and metrics for Order to Cash operations.
- Work on developing robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various projects including crafting prototypes, building proofs of concept, and preparing architecture roadmaps
- Conduct architectural reviews with project teams to ensure solution designs are scalable and will meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks, and patterns as references for various Business Technology teams
- Lead architecture of large transformational initiatives and provide technical oversight and guidance to developers working on multiple projects
- Participate in the evaluation and definition of the EA guiding principles and best practices
- Provide architectural oversight to projects, ensuring that requirements align with business strategies and longer-term roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, systems analysis, or a related field of study, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology, including experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data, & Application)
- 7+ years’ experience designing and implementing enterprise-wide business operations to drive efficiency and scale with systems like Salesforce, CPQ, Anaplan, NetSuite/SAP/Oracle, FinancialForce.
- Experience with integration platforms like MuleSoft or Dell Boomi
- 5+ years of experience in supporting and enhancing major enterprise business processes like Order to Cash, Record to Report, and Procure to Pay in a high growth organization.
- Experience creating roadmaps and architectural reference diagrams
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization; experience working effectively on virtual teams
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Strong leadership skills; management, leading and mentoring team experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer