We are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join our team in a new role that will lead in the strategy, architecture, and techniques for the Lead-to-Order business value stream and applications. A successful candidate for this role will have deep technical knowledge of Marketing Technologies, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Quoting systems like Salesforce CPQ, on the Salesforce platform.
In this highly visible position, you will report to the VP, Business Architecture and work with both business stakeholders and Business Technology teams to ensure that our solutions support business needs, follow strong architectural principles, and integrate cleanly with user interface and server components of Okta’s Lead-to-Order suite of applications.
- Architect complex customizations and projects for our marketing applications and com based Lead-to-Order suite of products, including CPQ and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Develop robust, scalable, and flexible solution architectures for various projects including crafting prototypes, developing proofs of concept, and preparing architecture roadmaps
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, prototyping, and development tasks in support of current and future projects
- Conduct architectural reviews to ensure solution designs are scalable and meet business requirements
- Develop and maintain architecture artifacts, frameworks, and patterns as references
- Lead architecture of large transformational initiatives and provide technical oversight and guidance to developers working on multiple projects
- Participate in the evaluation and definition of the EA guiding principles and best practices
Required Skills and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in information technology, including experience in Enterprise Architecture (Business, Data & Application)
- 7+ years of experience in architecting Salesforce technology solutions
- Multiple Certifications in Salesforce preferably Sales Cloud, CPQ, and Community Cloud
- Hands-on experience with marketing applications like Marketo, Infer, etc.
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce.com platform:
- Dev tools including Apex Classes, Controllers, and Triggers; Visualforce, LWC, and Aura components; VS Code IDE, DX, etc.
- Data tools (Salesforce Data Loader and third-party tools such as Prodly AppOps) and integration technologies (web services, event-driven architectures, and cloud or on-premises middleware)
- Experience creating roadmaps and architectural reference diagrams
- Functional knowledge of marketing, sales, and service business domains
- Experience working in large, highly customized Salesforce.com instances with large data volumes and heavy integrations with external business applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer