Okta is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to 3 engineering VPs. The team is in rapid-growth mode, the right person has the ability to take initiative, is professional, quick, creative and motivated. The Executive Assistant is dedicated and has the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executive; coordinate domestic and international travel and process expense reports
- Anticipate the Executive’s needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings
- Form trusting relationships with Executive’s customers, team and contacts
- Manage contacts for Executive, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- 3+ years experience supporting multiple VPs/Chief Architects
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Executives, Customers, Prospects, Board Members, Investors and Internal Team
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Extraordinary time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense and ability to make appropriate judgment calls autonomously
- Dedicated with the ability to anticipate next steps
- Works well with a variety of personalities; embraces teamwork
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite, Google workspace!
Strengths You’ll Need:
- Adaptable – has demonstrated flexibility in the face of change.
- Organized - has good time, space and task management skills.
- Proactive - has the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by taking action.