We are looking for a Salesforce expert with an architecting mindset to join our growing team and to take our Salesforce platform to the next level.
The Senior Manager, Salesforce Administration will work as part of a team dedicated to building and maintaining the Salesforce platform, ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the features and benefits of Salesforce for our various business units. This role is for someone who is hands-on, enjoys building a strong team of Salesforce Administrators and has the strategic mindset to take Okta’s release management to the next level. This person will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, provide release support, manage multiple environments and should have a record of success in improving processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionalities including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
- Provide technical and functional support to users of Salesforce and related applications.
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Keeps up to date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
- Establish and maintain an environment strategy
- Build a strong foundation to help ensure Salesforce releases and sandboxes are managed efficiently
- Build and mentor a best in class team of Salesforce Administrators
- Engage with the rest of the Business Technology and Operations teams to ensure long term health of our Salesforce platform
- Help business operations scale via automation and other enhancements
- Maintain and manage 3rd party applications
- 10+ years of Salesforce administration experience at a high-growth SaaS company and 2 years of leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Full comprehension of standard Salesforce functions, especially in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Community Cloud
- Experience serving as a system administrator for a Salesforce.com environment with 3000+ users
- Mastery of all parts of Salesforce’s configuration space, including native and custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, process builder actions, 3rd-party technology integrations, user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, sharing rules, and security settings
- Development experience with Visualforce, Lightning Components, APEX, Apex Callouts, and Web Services
- Knowledgeable in following tools or equivalent: CPQ, Financial Force, Docusign, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with Lightning experience and configurations using lightning app builders
- Experience working with app-exchange vendor products
- Previous hands-on Salesforce DevOps experience with CI/CD tools required
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification or Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.