We are looking for a Salesforce expert with an architecting mindset to join our growing team and to take our CRM tech stack to the next level.
The person in this role will be responsible for oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this candidate builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
In your role, you will be responsible for the success and happiness of your business customers. You will be working for a scrum team dedicated to cross-functional business unit and you are responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and gathering metrics. Your business customers will look to you to provide any and all technical services—design, config, software development, and testing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Partner with multi-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing and Service to streamline and optimize the processes related to Lead-to-Opportunity and Service Processes
- Work with business analysts and development teams in building solutions that support the scale for both business and IT
- Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and workflow analysis
- Crafting business requirement documents, process level flows, user stories, functional specifications, and system design specifications
- Driving and handling multi-functional alignments between business domains and IT on programs that deliver key initiatives for Customer Success & Marketing organizations
- Serving as a technical advisor for out of the box and standard methodologies on various ecosystems of Salesforce and Marketo
- Being a great partner with key business partners to help define roadmaps, business priorities across all domains
- Responsible for owning system configuration and user setup as needed. Configure fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, saved searches and dashboards
Requirements & Skills
- 6+ years of IT experience including 3+ years of hands-on implementation of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, development/configuration, and deployment across multi-dimensional teams
- Proven experience implementing various projects/programs for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Lightning, Marketo, etc.
- Deep understanding and track record of streamlining of related systems such as Sales, Support, and Marketing processes
- Has a deep passion in researching for standard methodologies, industry benchmarking, bringing in productivity/automation and efficiency
- Solid grasp of Salesforce, Marketo, and other MarTech capabilities, standard methodologies and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key partners
- Ability to analyze the business processes and business systems for inefficiencies and lead internal customers to success
- Ability to lead and facilitate recommendations for solutions or improvements and reviewing solutions that can be accomplished through new technology or alternative uses of existing technology
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support
- Salesforce Certification Certifications preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud Consultant)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Boomi, etc. is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.