JOB PURPOSE: The SFDC Administrator is responsible for the design and implementation of enhancements to our Salesforce instance and will perform the daily tasks necessary for system maintenance.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce including user setup, design and configuration of Custom Objects, Profiles and Roles, Workflow/Process Builder, Visual Flows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in Salesforce
- Maintain the Salesforce security model including roles, profiles, sharing rules, and permission sets.
- Responsible for evaluating new features, communicating value with business, implementing and partnering with the release manager to deploy into production;
- Engage with the rest of the Business Technology and Operations teams to ensure long term health of our Salesforce.com platform
- Help business operations scale via automation and other enhancements
- Assist in monitoring data quality and integrity. Execute data migration and data quality projects.
- Maintain and manage 3rd party applications
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as Marketo, CPQ, Netsuite, Apttus, DocuSign, and FinancialForce
- Continuously identify opportunities to enable user & transaction growth, support new capability development to enable stability and scale of Salesforce platform
- Mentor junior Admins on the team
- Understand and effectively utilize sandbox architecture and Salesforce application release management
- Establish and drive compliance with CI/CD best practices within the Salesforce environment
- Automate the manual tasks
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years in a SFDC Admin role configuring, deploying and supporting an Enterprise SFDC implementation
- Ability to communicate effectively and cross functionally with both management and end users
- Proven troubleshooting skills, Technical Root Cause Analysis using ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) best practices along with Problem Management of recurring issues.
- Qualified candidates will have demonstrated experience prioritizing and delivering against multiple project deadlines and milestones
- Desire to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of Release Management process and CI/CD
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical Staff and end users.
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (Advanced Admin, Platform App Builder, or Developer I)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is a plus
- Experience with version control software (Git)
- Experience with Salesforce DX and CI/CD is preferred
- Experience with SFDC.com Lightning Experience a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.