Okta has an opening for a Staff Business Systems Analyst (Workday and Global Payroll) within the Business Technology Team based in our San Francisco headquarters. Working closely with the Director of Business Technology, you will be a key member of the Workday technology team focused on delivering an exceptional end-user experience. You will also work across departments and geographies, interacting with our partners in Payroll, IT, and Finance globally. If you are passionate about problem-solving and driving transformation through automation, then we are looking for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help our team ensure data accuracy and seamless ongoing enhancements of new Workday features and functionality including Global Payroll, Time Tracking, Security functions and features; be the primary point of contact for data gathering, testing, and communication with key stakeholders and internal Business Systems teams
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand business requirements, configure the solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of testing systems, assist the business in testing the solution
- Be comfortable and confident with gathering configuration requirements and problem solving with business stakeholders
- Assist with broadening internal knowledge of Workday configuration through hands on training to cross-functional teams
- Provide a proactive interface between Payroll client groups and the Workday team to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday implementations
- Build reports to support Domestic and International Payroll, Benefits, Compensation and other areas of Workday and our global systems
- Ability to be problem solve and propose multiple solutions for business requirements
- Manage Workday upgrades/newly defined, functional & regional configurations
- 5+ years Workday Payroll and Time Tracking experience
- Be proficient in Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits, Security Administration, Business Process Configuration, and Report Writer
- Ability and desire to learn about and expand your expertise to encompass new areas of Workday
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Strong project management skills to oversee complex projects
- Strong analytical, multitasking and interpersonal skills required
- Exceptional people skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- International Payroll implementation experience
- Workday HCM experience
- Workday Financials/Expense/Procurement experience
- EIBs and calculated fields a plus
- Hands-on experience with SaaS Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Hands-on experience developing and enhancing custom reports and dashboards in SaaS or enterprise systems.
- Integration deployment experience a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.