We are looking for a Staff/Principal Business Systems Analyst for the GTM-Business Technology team at Okta.
The person in this role will be responsible for IT/business relationship management, oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Go-to-Market functions and mentoring other Business Systems Analysts on the team. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this leader builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
In this role, you will be responsible for the success and happiness of your business customers. You will be leading a scrum team dedicated to that business unit, you are responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and metrics gathering. Your business customers will look to you to provide any and all Technical Services—design, config, software development, and testing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishes trusted and collaborative working relationships with business partners, technology providers and vendors. Effectively manages budget and vendor relationships for all areas of responsibility.
- Engages actively as a member of the Business Technology team and business functional teams to plan and execute against large, cross-functional programs.
- Establishes a predictable track record of agile and cost-effective delivery of measurable business outcomes and a focus on scaling the business while minimizing technical debt.
- Accountable for ensuring that technology and information services and experiences are consistently delivered.
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically and envision what our business partners’ technology and information needs might be in the future.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree & 8+ years of Salesforce experience, and 2 years of leadership experience leading teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Demonstrated experience managing Agile SCRUM teams for the delivery of Salesforce and other technology projects and enhancements on an aggressive schedule
- Demonstrated background in IT and Business Operations roles, preferably with a high-tech company
- Demonstrated background in SaaS subscription-based Sales process, preferably with a high-tech company
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions
- Demonstrated strategic planning, critical thinking and influence skills
- Experience with the Salesforce.com environment is required
- Experience delivering M&A programs is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering transformational initiatives and programs to deliver business value
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to both influence and operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Strong program management and management reporting skills
- Well-versed with IT fundamentals including Agile, IT investment /portfolio management, Enterprise Architecture, Information Risk Management, ITIL, and IT Service Management
- Desire and ability to effectively drive change
- Experience supporting marketing and/or sales functions preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.