We are looking for Application Analysts to use our declarative development tools to expand and maintain our catalog of SSO integrations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feasibility assessments for SSO and user management API (REST/SOAP) Integrations
- Communication and coordination with ISVs and Product Management
- Implementation of SAML and proprietary Secure Web Authentication (SWA) SSO integrations using wizards and declarative tools
- Implement API integrations in collaboration with development team
- Gather and write requirements for application requests, enhancements, updates and fixes
- Document team processes on an ongoing basis as the team responsibilities continue to expand
- Review and curate the integrations created by partners and customers and make those available in the Okta Integration Network
- Working closely with developers to enhance the tools you use
- Working with Technical Writers to create and improve our documentation
- A working knowledge of secure authentication concepts such as SSO, federated identity management, multi-factor authentication, digital certificates.
- 1+ years experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience as an IT Analyst or Technology Consultant working on systems integration projects
- Ability to review an application's API documentation to determine the feasibility of implementing an integration to manage its users.
- Well-organized, methodical, documentation and detail focused
- Project management experience
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical area
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work.