We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking a Senior Technical Project Manager to focus on delivery of projects in support of our product roadmap. This role will work cross-functionally to drive planning and delivery of key initiatives for our data workstream. Reporting to the Director of Technical Program Management we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and continuous improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Technical Program Management team members to plan, communicate, and deliver initiatives aligned to our product roadmap
- Drive internal implementation and enhancement projects focused on availability of data needed to improve our products, make business and technology decisions, and optimize our internal ways of working
- Facilitate initiative planning with focus on the management of cross-team dependencies
- Identify and effectively mitigate risks that may derail the project’s goals
- Manage and effectively communicate the project plan
- Publish regular status and health updates to stakeholders
- Develop methods for effective management of project risks, deliverables, and action items
Might be a good fit if you:
- 3-5 years of technical project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Ability to clearly communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to influence and work through others where direct reporting relationships do not exist.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution in a data-informed environment.
- Experience with agile and other program management methodologies
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.