Here at Auth0, we’re focused on securing the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. The Auth0 platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world - and we're growing fast! We are currently hiring a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Growth Engineering team. This team is focused on supercharging the next phase of Auth0’s growth, with a goal to reach 1 million developers over the next few years. On Growth, you would join a team of exceptionally talented individuals, where you will solve interesting challenges around pricing & packaging, subscriptions, entitlements, and customer onboarding.
- Craft secure, performant, cross-platform browser-based applications for both customers and internal Auth0 teams.
- Collaborate across teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges.
- Work closely with Product and Design to determine and optimize the user experience and information architecture.
- Build new and maintain existing features by contributing across the full technical stack.
- Debug and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Evaluate new technologies and techniques to improve overall practices.
You'd be an excellent fit if you:
- Have a passion for learning.
- Enjoy building elegant user interfaces and delightful user experiences.
- Are comfortable designing, writing, and operating full-stack applications with a strong focus on frontend development.
- Are familiar with Node.js and RESTful APIs.
- Have the ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- Have at least 5 years of software development experience.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments.
- Experience working on subscription, billing and / or pricing services.
- Experience working with React and Styled Components.
- Experience working with Material Design.
- Experience working with Express and / or Hapi.
- Experience building and maintaining an MVC architecture.
- Experience in developing services that integrate with third-party services such as Stripe, Heroku, etc.
((Colorado, New York City, and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $135,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.