Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we build exactly? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Successful candidates will have a passion for building best-in-class libraries and SDKs, a strong technical background, a solid understanding of what makes for a positive developer experience, and strong writing skills. In this role you will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on the direction of Auth0’s SDK offering.
What you will do:
- Directly shape and develop our open source SDKs
- Maintain the code samples and implementation guidance for Auth0
- Collaborate with the Open Source community
- Gather and channel user feedback within the company to improve the experience for developers on Auth0
- Write, curate, and edit developer resources: tutorials, examples, guides, and documentation
What you will bring:
- The ability to communicate effectively in person and in writing as a presenter, documenter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: presenting, documenting, troubleshooting
- Demonstrable experience authoring developer documentation (tutorials, blog posts, docs)
- The ability to be self-directed and be effective working independently, yet feel equally comfortable contributing in a global team environment
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience of working on open-source projects
- Experience working in distributed teams and work environments
- Experience working in the authentication / identity space
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.