The Auth0 platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world - and we're growing fast! The Platform team enables Auth0 engineers to move faster by giving them tools to easily deploy and manage their services on AWS and Azure. This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be a foundational piece of the infrastructure that allows Auth0 to scale for years to come.
We are looking for Cloud Networking Engineers who are passionate about distributed systems, availability, and delivering customer value. Because we build and support the overall Auth0 platform, the ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about infrastructure, operations, and not intimidated by cross-organization coordination and collaboration.
- Implement both internal and edge networking infrastructure and design solutions that work at scale and with multi-cloud and multi-region constraints.
- Research and implement solutions that address cross cutting concerns such as routing, failover and scaling.
- Design and develop new services, tools and automation to expose environment functionality to other Auth0 engineering and operations teams.
- Coach and mentor engineers at all levels up to their peer level.
- Discover and advocate for new technologies to accelerate new environment creation.
- Carry cross team initiatives from end to end: code reviews, design reviews, operational robustness, security hygiene, etc.
- Participate in the team's on-call rotation.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Experienced in software development.
- Have 6+ years of software development experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge of TCP/IP and HTTP fundamentals.
- Familiarity working with DNS.
- Knowledge in network security issues and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of networking and distributed systems.
- Experience in certificate management and TLS.
- Have DevOps experience using cloud-agnostic, cloud-native technologies.
- Have experience managing infrastructure with Terraform.
((Colorado, New York City and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $154,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.