We’re growing fast here at Auth0 and are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to work across our entire Product Delivery organization. This role will work cross-functionally to drive, define, prioritize, and execute large projects and programs that support our Company goals. Reporting to the Director of Technical Program Management, we’re looking for someone with a passion for technology and delivery.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and other stakeholders to manage complex and large-scale cross-team initiatives, clarifying needs and value, securing commitment from teams across the organization, setting timelines, and lead activities from design through delivery.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and scope and enable the team to be highly effective.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure transparency to program goals, commitments, risks, progress, and deliverable quality.
- Identify and develop solutions to impediments or bottlenecks that pose a risk to the program success and communicate any trade-offs that may result from these solutions.
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and teams, coordinating work across disparate teams.
- Engage and energize the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
Might be a good fit if you:
- 3+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Track record of collaboration in managing and successfully delivering large scale software development programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Ability to influence and work through others where direct reporting relationships do not exist.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution in a data-informed environment.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions.
- Experience with agile and other program management methodologies
Bonus points for:
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.