Okta is looking for Business Systems Analyst Intern to help us support our core business and financial systems. As a Business Systems Analyst Intern you will be a shared owner of the vision for Okta business applications. The ideal candidate should have a solid analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal communications, diligent time management skills, be team-oriented and have a strong work ethic. This role will assist other core business systems analysts across IT for strategic and business as usual projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of subscription models
- Collaborate with individual contributors within the business IT teams to solve key business problems by either driving process change or making systematic recommendations for delivery
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, pain points, and assumptions for business systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline processes
- Perform complex business and systems analysis work, root cause analysis and provide forward thinking, long term technical solutions; conduct requirements gathering/analysis and learn the Agile methodology
- Assist in cross-functional requirement sessions to elicit, document and analyze business requirements and functional specifications. Includes identifying unspoken or conflicting requirements and challenging the norm
- Assist in building innovative solutions that automate and scale Okta business systems for the operations teams
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, IT, or other analytics-related fields.
- Exceptional communication with active listening skills, and ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed.
- A good understanding of key financial business processes (Billing, Collections, sales compensation, Revenue Management, Procure-to-Pay, Quote-to-Cash) preferred but not required.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work