Privileged Access Management (PAM) enables organizations to easily automate access control to modern cloud infrastructure. PAM integrates with existing operations tools such as Ansible and Terraform, enabling fast and easy adoption by operations teams, and exposes an easy-to-use API allowing customers to create powerful access control automations.
Now Okta is taking that a step further with the announcement of Okta Privileged Access.
We are looking for a manager to lead the product development team behind this fast-growing product as we continue our mission to secure the internet by building a scalable, reliable product that customers love to use.
In this role you will:
- Lead a team of engineers responsible for building the backend, frontend for PAM features..
- Work closely with Product Management to develop and implement our product roadmap.
- Empower your teams to focus on usability, scale and reliability.
- Recruit great engineers to accelerate our work.
- Mentor and develop engineers as they advance in their own careers.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have managed small teams with end-to-end ownership over their technical stack, development environment and production performance.
- Are excited to build an amazing product - and believe the best way to do so is by leading and empowering engineers.
- Are familiar with infrastructure tools such as AWS, GCP, Ansible, Terraform or Kubernetes.
- Have successfully built high-performing engineering teams which deliver their product “as a Service”.
- Have opinions on topics like feature flags, CI pipelines and technical debt.
- Are comfortable leading geographically distributed teams.
- Thrive on autonomy, and use it to get stuff done.
Required education and experience:
- 5+ years of experience building SaaS or Infrastructure software products as a software engineer or manager.
- 2+ years of technical management experience.
- Bachelors in CS, or equivalent
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $154,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.