Okta is a leader in Identity and Access Management. Built from the ground up in the cloud, Okta enables users to securely access the applications they need, wherever and whenever they need them.
Organizations need a modern approach to control access and ensure security of their sensitive and proprietary information. They need a next-generation access management architecture designed for the principle of a zero-trust network. Our customers are looking to Okta to provide intelligent, contextual access controls across all device platforms viz. Android, iOS, macOS & Windows.
Okta provides an incredible career path and growth opportunities.
Leveraging device security posture in access management is critical element in our zero-trust strategy.
Team is working on challenging problems related to trust establishment of devices with Okta’s access management platform. The space is niche and offers a startup experience where several technology and design choices are yet to be made.
Checkout the team videos on using “Device Context to Enable Seamless & Secure Access” at the recent Oktane conference: https://www.okta.com/resources/oktane-content/ciam/
As a part of Devices team, you will drive the architecture and delivery of core features for Okta’s Devices Identity Platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Architect, design and develop core functionality, framework and components for iOS Apps
• Analyze/Refine requirements with Product Management for mobile interfaces
• Work with engineering management and other back-end teams to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
• Implement unit and functional tests
• Design and code reviews
• Develop APIs for new product features and use cases
• Iterate on designs to scale services to significant usage
• Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● 5+ years’ experience with iOS Application Development using Obj-C.
● Experience building large scale, complex iOS applications
● Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
● Hands on experience integrating iOS applications to backend services
● Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices
● Extensive expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests
Other Desired Skills
● Experience developing highly available and scalable SaaS system
● Knowledge of Java Spring / Hibernate for server-side development
● Experience building security-related or MDM products is a plus
You might be a good candidate if you are/have:
● Shipped a successful enterprise product.
● Excited about Okta’s zero-trust strategy.
● Passionate about leading new product development.
● Ownership & Drive for solving complex problems for our enterprise customers.
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 5+ years of software development experience.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work