Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security policies. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
More than 2,000 customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, MGM Resorts International and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue and stay secure.
As a part of Mobile Clients team, you will drive the architecture and delivery of core features for Okta’s iOS Okta Mobile app. Okta Mobile enables device trust capabilities in addition to providing single sign on, mobile security and device management services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Architect, design and develop core functionality, framework and components for iOS Apps
* Develop architectural principles, standards and development platform to be used by other teams
* Drive the technical leadership for Okta’s iOS apps
* Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
* Implement unit and functional tests
* Design and code reviews
* Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* 5+ years’ experience with iOS Application Development using Obj-C.
* Experience building large scale, complex iOS applications
* Expert level knowledge of iOS SDK, Obj-C and Swift
* Extensive expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
* Hands on experience integrating iOS applications to backend services
* Security or systems development experience on iOS, such as:
* Keychain services
* Certificate, Key and Trust services
* Device Administrator experience
* root detection, code signing, or tamper resistance experience
* Master of Apple’s development tools and development environments
* Any knowledge or experience with Android development is a plus
Education and Training:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work