Principal SET - Personal.OKTA
We are looking to hire an experienced Principal Software Engineer in Test to join our Personal Engineering team. This team is responsible for managing identity for all users and configurations. In this role you will be part of product quality engineering ensuring product releases are completed with the highest quality and reliability using automation at every level for fast, robust and secure releases.
- Automate API tests, end-to-end tests, performance/reliability/scale tests
- Develop automation framework, tools, etc
- Review requirements and design specs to develop relative test plans and test cases
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan test engineering efforts
- Communicate and document QE plans for scrum teams to review
- Review application code, identify bug and other areas of weakness, architect tools for future coverage
- Automate all critical features to maintain zero-debt cadence
- Release features with solid quality and monitoring
- Respond to production issues/alerts and customer issues during on-call rotation
- 10+ year's experience as a software engineer/software engineer in test
- 5+ years’ experience in quality engineering for enterprise level cloud software (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- 5+ years’ experience using automation tools - Selenium, Postman/Apigee, Jmeter
- 2+ years’ experience in performance/scalability/reliability and related automation tools
- Able to write and review designs and code with other team members
- Able to deliver well-designed high-quality code on time
- Experience with web APIs, automation experience for a SAAS or PAAS product
BS in Computer Science or related field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.