Senior Engineering Operations Analyst
Senior Analyst role oversees and implements initiatives to ensure strong operational execution within the Engineering org. This role must collaborate both within the Engineering, Finance, Recruiting team and across the organization in order to successfully build programs that drive cost and engineering efficiencies. Responsibilities will include proactively identifying areas for improvement, building new initiatives, managing and refining existing initiatives, and gathering feedback to aid in these endeavors. The successful candidate has a passion for driving continuous advancement, possesses strong business acumen, excels by using a strategic approach, and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative culture.
- Builds, monitors and reports on Engineering budget
- Partners with Infrastructure leads to track variances and identifies areas of improvement
- Drives key Engineering initiatives such as Cap Software, Infrastructure efficiency and metrics
- Identifies, assesses, proposes, and implements operational best practices across the Engineering organization
- Ensure cross team communication and alignment within the team and across Engineering other business partners
- Monitor & analyze trends to provide the key insights that drive the behavior of the team
- 4 years of relevant experience in Program/Project management, Operations, Budget management
- Basics of Cloud computing and Software as a Service experience
- Strong budget planning, forecasting and reporting skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Possess the ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and professionally
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Operates with discretion and maintains confidentiality
- Operates with a high degree of influence, accountability
- Ability to operate with careful execution, assertiveness and creative problem-solving practices
- Ability to learn quickly on a fast-paced team including highly technical areas
- Ability to be innovative, creative and open minded
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort with communication with senior executives
- Expertise with collaboration tools (Microsoft Outlook, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience and interest in identity management/security companies and specifically, technical or engineering organizations is a plus
((Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $135,000year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.