Incredible opportunity to join our Engineering organisation as our first Technical Release Manager for the Asia Pacific region!!
In this critical role, you will report to the Manager of Technical Release Management and partner closely with Release Engineering, QE, Operations, and other engineering teams and be the point person for communicating release information across the enterprise. In this hands-on role, you will significantly contribute to the evolution and scale of our release processes enabling us to deliver value to our customers efficiently and seamlessly. A successful candidate would have release and project management experience working in a fast-paced software or systems development environment.
- Facilitate the end-to-end release process
- Ensure on-time delivery of high-quality releases
- Manage operational software, infrastructure and configuration deployments
- Identify technical or process improvement opportunities and partner with engineering or customer facing teams to implement them
- Communicate plans, status, and issues with all stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of high-risk changes and steps to mitigate them
- Continuously improve the release processes
- Work closely with other technical release managers to improve and maintain release management tools and to provide release quality analysis
- 4+ years Technical Release management experience in a SaaS or Cloud Service
- Experience working with agile release cycles and SDLC
- Experience working in a fast-moving, changing environment
- Experience leading cross-functional teams through software or systems upgrades
- Able to communication effectively with engineers and non-technical teams
- Experience developing relationships and influencing and motivating others
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related experience
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.