The Platform Consumer Experience team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s Engineers and internal Platform consumers easier and more productive by providing tools and services that make the Consumer Identity Cloud's Engineering process a frictionless experience.
We are looking for software engineers to help us achieve the level of excellence that our teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
- Join a cohesive team of engineers and a product manager to own our tools and services from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Work on API design and implementation, CLI and web applications.
- Help others Auth0 Engineers to work efficiently with our Platform.
- Evangelize Auth0 Engineers about our new tools offering.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, integrations, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Design and implementation of interfaces to automate common internal tasks.
- Bots to facilitate quick access to information.
- Web applications that facilitate the usage of our Platform.
- Participating in our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Are passionate about the development lifecycle of other engineers and their pain points.
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You're a backend engineer using Go, or any other concurrency-friendly language.
- Feel comfortable working on server side and front end web applications.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment.
It is helpful, but not required if you:
- Have experience with React and Mobx.
- Have experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.