We are looking for an experienced software engineer to work on our identity and access management platform with a focus on access requests, access policies, and employee experience. You will share our passion and great pride in elegant solutions and will lead an engineering team that strongly believes in designing for scale, rigorous code reviews, automated testing, and an iterative process to build high-quality next generation enterprise software. You will get an opportunity to work with our strong engineering team to solve the most challenging problems of a global cloud service, with stringent performance, reliability and scalability requirements.
Our elite team is lean, fast, innovative, and flexible; with a continuous release cycle and individual end-to-end ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies, and the chance to have a significant impact in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Lead and work with the team to:
- Participate in all stages of the SDLC lifecycle of software development
- Design and implement core, high-performance, scalable software components
- Test-driven development, design, and code reviews
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation, and UX teams
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of full stack software development experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software.
- Experience working with globally distributed large scale systems.
- Experience with high-pace test-driven development and continuous integration environments.
- Experience with server-side technologies including caching, asynchronous processing, and multi-threading.
- Knowledge/experience about workflow and business process modeling system
Nice to Haves:
- Exposure to micro service & events based async architecture.
- Experience with Express and React.
- Experience with high performance MongoDB environments.
- Experience using public cloud (GCP, AWS), docker containers, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD.
Education and Training:
- B.S. Computer Science or related field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.