Okta is the leading independent provider of enterprise identity. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.The vision is to make Okta the de facto provider of the cloud identity and access management, and help customer migrate to cloud based identity and access management solution.
We are looking for an experienced UI software engineer to join our Analytics team. We are building next generation of analytics and reporting platform featuring interactive data visualizations to support online and offline analytics reporting for our customers. You will share our passion and great pride in the elegance and usability of our solution and will join an engineering team that strongly believes in building scalable solutions verified thru automated testing, developed iteratively to deliver high-quality next generation of enterprise software.
Our elite team is fast, creative and flexible; with a weekly release cycle and individual ownership we expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, new technologies and the chance to have significant equity in a company that is about to change the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/refine requirements with UX, PM and UI teams for common reusable components, patterns and styles that need to be developed.
- Develop reusable UI components with rich and consistent look and feel
- Work with management. lead and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Participate in code reviews, retros, and other continuous improvement activities
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience shipping user interfaces for production-grade applications in an agile, product oriented environment
- Strong experience with cross browser compatibility and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of debugging scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Understanding of web security attacks and prevention
- Prior experience with consuming and/or designing REST APIs
- Experience with React, Typescript, data visualization preferred.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree majoring in computer science or equivalent experience