Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 10,000 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Okta is an enterprise-grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta you can manage access across any application, person, or device. Whether the people are employees, partners, or customers, or the applications are in the cloud, on-premises, or on a mobile device, Okta helps you become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance. The Okta service provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built-in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on-premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
About Okta Azure Integrations team
Azure Integrations team focuses on building an integration between Okta and Microsoft, which includes various Office 365 applications and on-prem SharePoint. The integration provides customers options with flexibility and security in authentication, authorization, provisioning & deprovisioning, and license & role management with Azure Active Directory.
Our elite team is fast, innovative, and flexible; with a weekly, agile release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies, and the chance to have a significant impact in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement core, high performance, scalable software components
- Interface with engineering teams, QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation, UX team and TechOps team
- Test-driven design and development
- Conduct and participate code reviews, analysis and debugging
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals and object-oriented principles.
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures, big-O complexity analysis, design patterns, code quality, and testing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across functions and time zones
- Desire to learn and adopt new technologies
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with encryption, Spring, Hibernate
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies (FIDO, U2F, WebAuthn, SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.)
- Past summer intern experience
Education and Training: B.S., MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related field
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.