Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 10,000 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
The Customer Identity Cloud (formerly Auth0) is an easy to implement, authentication and authorization platform designed by developers for developers. Basically, we make applications’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in.
Location: Remote (US or Canada)
We are looking for recent engineering graduates who are ready to kickstart their careers! You will join one of our Engineer Domains where you will address real-world challenges and create innovative value for our customers. We are looking for problem solvers who care about making a meaningful impact for our customers and enjoy working as part of a collaborative, distributed team. As a new grad, you will be supported along the way and will have opportunities for continuous learning and mentorship.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement high-performance, scalable, reusable and maintainable software
- Work with engineering teams to define project scope and understand our planning process
- Participate in test-driven development, design and code reviews
- Contribute iterative improvements to our systems
- Collaborate across Engineering, Product Management, Security and Design teams to solve technical and non-technical challenges
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interest in software development experience, and testing that supports building highly reliable, mission-critical software
- Ability to program in at least one OO programming language (e.g. Java, Golang and/or Python)
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- Able to apply knowledge gained in computer science courses to real world problems
- Graduated within the past 12 months, or will be graduating by Spring 2023, with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or has completed an Engineering Bootcamp program within the same time frame.
- Familiarity developing containerized applications and deploying it to Kubernetes on cloud infrastructure vendors like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Familiarity with Node.js applications
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote-friendly environment.
- You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers who also know how to create real-world products.
As part of our growth, we are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all feel welcomed as their authentic selves—inclusive of all genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, races, education, ages, or other personal characteristics.
We are accepting applications until our vacancies are filled or until March 30, 2023.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.
Okta offers everything you need to support your work, your life, and your work-life balance. Click here to learn more: https://rewards.okta.com/us
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.