- Strong development skills on the either macOS or Windows platform including both desktop & web applications is required
- Experience designing and shipping large-scale enterprise software, debugging and troubleshooting skills is required
- Experience writing code in cross-platform frameworks (eg. Go and cgo) to support cross platform functionality in plus
- Experience in writing browsers's plugin is a plus
- Experience in platform support for Crypto operation (e.g Secure Enclave or Windows Hello), solid understanding of SSL
- Understanding of credential providers for macOS or Windows is desirable
- Experience with client auto-update framework such as Sparkle, Squirrel , yum is a plus
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management protocols and architecture (FIDO, U2F, Web-Auth, SSO, SAML, OAuth, Federation, etc.) is desirable.
- Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices.
- Java web development experience, familiarity with web framework such as Spring is a plus.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work