Okta is the leading independent provider of enterprise identity. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers
The vision is to make Okta the de facto provider of the cloud identity and access management, and help customers migrate to cloud based identity and access management solution.
Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) team is one of the fastest moving teams in Okta. Our mission is to build a unified IAM and Governance solution so that our customers can improve their security posture while mitigating modern security risks and increasing efficiency. We just launched our first release this summer and we are looking for more talented people joining us to redefine what a modern Governance solution should look like.
As a UI engineer in IGA team, you will
- Discuss, challenge and iterate the product design together with the product team
- Build fantastic and responsive UI for Okta Identity Governance solution
- Collaborate with Product Management and UX designer in refining the UI design iteratively
- Contribute to the shared UI component libraries
- Work with management and architects to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Write Unit Test and Selenium test
- Participate in scrum activities, including daily standup, planning, review, retro, etc
- 2 years experience with TypeScript
- Experience shipping user interfaces for production-grade applications in an agile, product oriented environment
- Strong experience with cross browser compatibility and optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of debugging scalable, high performance web applications built with reusability and componentization in mind
- Understanding of web security attacks and prevention
- Prior experience with consuming and/or designing REST APIs
Nice to Haves
- Backend experience using Node.js
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management protocols and technologies: OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, Federation, SSO, etc.
Education and Training
- Bachelors in Computer Science, or relevant industry experience