We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who is passionate about writing the tools to integrate and build Okta’s enterprise applications and business solutions. You will share our passion for test-driven development, continuous integration and automation to produce frequent high-quality releases.
Our engineering team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly release cycle and individual ownership. We expect great things from our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to be part of a company that is changing the enterprise engineering landscape.
You will get an opportunity to scale our business solutions to the next generation; enabling Okta to be the most efficient, scalable, and best-run company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be part of the team that builds, maintains, and improves our enterprise business solution and their integrations, inside and outside of Salesforce platform. Your internal customers span across all of Okta.
- Scripting, tools-building, and automation are paramount to Okta Engineering; everybody automates. You will be creating and coding tools for internal use to support high velocity.
- You will be working side-by-side with your internal customers directly, releasing frequently, and getting instant feedback.
- Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to create new tools/process/technology. We use the latest technology from AWS and you can experiment, recommend, and implement new technologies in our enterprise application space.
- Work with internal customers to roll-out projects and process, monitor adoption, collect feedback, and fine-tune the project to respond to internal customers’ needs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 2+ years hands-on Salesforce development building reliable, secure, scalable solutions
- Developing scalable, efficient Apex triggers/handlers.
- Designing complex synchronous and asynchronous processes with robust retry and error handling.
- Building rich user experiences with custom Lightning components.
- Delivering secure solutions that leverage native Salesforce.com mechanisms to protect sensitive data.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD release pipelines.
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience developing in enterprise applications such as Salesforce, CPQ, Workday, Netsuite, Coupa, Concur, FinancialForce, and Anaplan a plus.
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work