Okta is an enterprise grade identity management platform, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success. With Okta, organizations can manage access across any application, person or device. Whether the people are employees, partners or customers or the applications are in the cloud, on premises or on a mobile device, Okta helps organizations become more secure, make people more productive, and maintain compliance.
The Okta platform provides directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built in reporting. It runs in the cloud on a secure, reliable, extensively audited platform and integrates deeply with on premises applications, directories, and identity management systems.
Okta Engineering Services team is looking for a lead Software Engineer to help us scale and increase velocity. In this role, you will be driving and perfecting our vision of Continuous Delivery, increasing the velocity and productivity of engineering. You will work with a wide range of stakeholders and partners, including engineers, architects, the operations team, program managers, and Quality Engineering. Come and join a great team who are driving innovative and exciting projects.
- Build high quality tools and automation to support continuous delivery and developer productivity.
- Design and implement continuous delivery pipelines for a diverse set of projects using Java, Jenkins, AWS, Docker, Python, Node, iOS, Ruby, Bash, and Go.
- Provide technical input by implementing Proof of Concept, influencing the choice of technology, contributing to existing frameworks, and reviewing design and code.
- Roll out deliverables to internal customers, monitor adoption, collect feedback, and fine-tune the project to respond to internal customers’ needs.
- Support pre-prod infrastructure in AWS--monitoring, backup and restore, SLA, cost control, deployment.
- 5+ years’ experience with CI/CD release pipelines and infrastructure
- Experience working with Gradle, Bazel, Artifactory, Docker registry, NPM registry
- Experience with AWS, its services, and it's supporting tools (cost control, reporting, environment management).
- Experience coding in Java, Python, Ruby, Bash, or Go
- Ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion.
- B.S. in CS or equivalent
Okta is an equal opportunity employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.