The Technology Engineering Administrative Assistant will focus on providing a wide array of administrative support to members of our Technology Org. Our team is in rapid-growth mode and the right candidate will be professional, quick, creative and motivated! This role will have the ability to both work cross-functionally across the company and with some of our external partners. The Administrative Assistance must be confident, detail oriented, and have the ability to stay steps ahead of the team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain multiple schedules; coordinate travel on as-needed basis
- Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc
- Process expense reports
- Maintain trusting relationships with customers, prospects, team and contacts
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a support role
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with customers, prospects and internal team
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Experience with arrangement of schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment
- Excellent common sense and ability to make solid judgment calls autonomously
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate next steps
- Get along well with a variety of personalities; team player attitude
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Experience planning company events and managing logistics within budget
- Able to establish/maintain vendor relationships
- Working knowledge of GSuite, Box, Workplace a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.