We are looking for a highly motivated AP Specialist to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, communicative, able to work independently and is team player with a solid working knowledge of AP and Expenses operations. This individual will be the subject matter expert on our AP and Expenses related systems and policies. This role will be successful by being meticulous, personable, and able to both take direction and take initiative. The position reports to the Manager, Global AP & Expenses and will interact regularly with various departments across the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively participate in all the day-to-day accounts payable and expenses activities
- Support and mentor off-shore AP team
- Perform weekly disbursements for domestic and international payments
- Maintain accounts payable subledger, resolving issues on a timely basis
- Perform and assist in month-end closing procedures including AP reconciliation
- Provide guidance and instruction to employees regarding AP and T&E matters and how to use our systems
- Manage corporate card administration program
- Identify and help implement process improvement and workflow efficiencies
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on key accounts payable and T&E metrics
- Perform ad hoc projects, as needed
Required Skills / Desired Experience:
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable and/or relevant experience
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably with a strong analytical background
- Ability to retain and understand intent of company policies
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Capable of taking initiative to drive process change and improvements
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic setting while maintaining accuracy and delivering against deadlines
- Motivated to work cross-functionally in a customer service-oriented capacity
- Knowledge of cloud related ERP systems (Concur, Coupa ,Workday, and Netsuite) from end user and administrative perspective desired
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 8,400 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Identity is at the core of everything we do. And to us at Okta, that doesn’t just mean securing the identities of our customers, but also celebrating the identities of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our vision is to nurture a culture of inclusion and belonging while we create balanced teams to fuel innovation and collective growth.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.