Okta is looking for a Benefits Operations Specialist to help us scale our global benefits processes. You will be a key member of the People Operations team focused on delivering an exceptional employee experience and driving efficiencies across the People Operations & Benefits teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with great customer service skills and broad knowledge of global employee benefits programs & processes. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to grow their career and work in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the Tier 2 point of contact for global employee benefits questions
- Answer routine benefits inquiries and requests through our case management platform, ServiceNow, while appropriately escalating complex cases to the global benefits team
- Benefits inquiries include topics such as: medical, dental, vision, pre-tax spending accounts (US), 401k, pension/retirement programs, and others.
- Inquiries will be related to US/domestic programs + Canada, EMEA & APAC.
- Support leave of absence inquiries/requests and provide administrative support to the global benefits team
- Support new hire benefits enrollment processes in the US & globally
- Utilize Workday & ServiceNow data to identify benefits inquiry trends and operational weaknesses. Translate trends into action plans with the goal of improving employee experience & self-service
- Document benefits operations processes and determine which processes can be managed by our offshore Manilla team
- Partner with the benefits team to understand upcoming policy and program changes
- Maintain and update benefits Total Rewards site and related wiki pages
- Support benefits audits as needed
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in benefits administration
- Knowledge of global employee benefits, leave management & payroll programs
- Previous experience working in Workday & ServiceNow is highly desired
- Experience working in a high-speed, global technology company preferred
- Previous experience in remotely onboarding and working remotely is highly preferred
- Ability to work cross-functionally, take initiative and meet multiple deadlines.
- Outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and must gravitate easily to new technology
- Experience with using vlookup, pivot table functions in Excel
"((Colorado, New York City and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $90,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)”
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.