Position Description: Okta is experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Corporate FP&A Manager/ Senior Financial Analyst.
The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of FP&A experience with at least 2 years of being a key contributor on a Corporate FP&A team. We are looking for highly motivated team players who have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to work cross functionally. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking experience within a dynamic FP&A organization deeply embedded in the teams we support to help drive the overall company strategy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure timely and accurate financial closes
- Key member of the team delivering flawless earnings process
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze key metrics and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Collaborate across the organization to drive process and systematic improvements
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy of the entire FP&A team
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 2 years of Corporate FP&A
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Prior experience in a high tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
- Anaplan experience is highly preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work