Position Description: Okta is experiencing significant growth and is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Corporate FP&A Manager who will be a key player in supporting Okta's financial planning processes and providing analytical support to help drive the company's continued growth.
The ideal candidate for this role has 5+ years of FP&A experience with at least 2 years of being a key contributor on a Corporate Finance team. We are looking for highly motivated team players who have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work cross functionally, as well as independently. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking experience within a dynamic FP&A organization, as the subject matter expert on SaaS revenue, billings, and collections and with exposure to executives as a key finance partner.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts covering the financial statements and key metrics
- Own Okta’s Cash forecast and predictability; providing visibility and decision-making support to the Treasurer and CFO
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze key metrics and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Play a key role in partnering with the organization on Finance transformation initiatives
- Key member of the team delivering flawless earnings process
- Cross-collaborate effectively with partner organizations
- Must demonstrate analytical prowess, strategic thinking and a command of the details
- Apply advanced PowerPoint skills to ensure that Finance creates visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations with a focus on aligning and enhancing the format/content
- Leverage and improve current systems to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance
- Experience with SaaS revenue and billings
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting analyses to management
- Anaplan experience is a plus
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.