Okta is experiencing significant growth and is seeking a self-driven Manager to spearhead FP&A systems and data efforts. This role will be critical for enabling and accelerating the FP&A organization towards a more technologically enhanced future. The ideal candidate for this role employs a growth mindset coupled with a mix of business acumen and systems experience. The ability to distill problem statements into easy to consume business requirements is a must. From a systems perspective, this individual is required to have prior experience with Anaplan experience (model building is a huge plus) and Tableau. If you are seeking an opportunity to have a huge impact on propelling an organization forward, this role is for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead all Anaplan initiatives as central point of contact between FP&A and business technology (BT)
- Partner with FP&A and cross functional teams to develop, build, and execute on the systems roadmap
- Dive head first into automation - increase productivity across the FP&A org through reimagined creative, scalable, and efficient solutions
- Expand and evolve FP&A reporting capabilities through innovative system solutions
- Design and build automated dashboards that connect data from internal and external data sources, with visualizations and tools that allow business users to self-serve
- Play a key role in partnering with the organization on Finance transformation initiatives
- Assist with and manage frequent ad-hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Maintain and improve detailed financial models that track and analyze key metrics and their impact on the company's overall performance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of operations, finance, consulting, or engineering experience; familiarity with the software industry (and SaaS) a plus; at least 2 years working with Anaplan
- Experience with Tableau a huge plus
- Experience or desire to understand financial analytics with passion for modeling
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities with precision
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to challenge the status quo and bring forth new ways of thinking
- Self-starter that adapts well to minimal direction and change in a fast-paced, dynamic workplace
- High proficiency in Excel (building financial and decision support models) and PowerPoint
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.