Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With thousands of pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 15,000 organizations trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Okta is in hyper growth mode. We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated Corporate FP&A Manager who will be a key player in, and is truly excited about, driving and effectively scaling Okta's rapid growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate that wants to be part of a dynamic FP&A organization that is operating at an accelerated pace and scaling for the future.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, a team player, a confident business partner, capable of driving action cross functionally, analytical, and outstanding at FP&A. This person is comfortable operating at all levels, with eyes on the strategic big picture, while skillfully managing the financial details.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic finance partner to the CFO, SVP Tax & Treasury, and FP&A leadership
- Own the budgeting and forecasting for tax, treasury, cash flow, and other related metrics as part of short-term and medium-term planning processes
- Maintain and enhance detailed financial models that track and analyze key metrics and their impact on the company's overall performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop a process that expands existing understanding and improves predictability of the underlying drivers of tax and cash flow
- Play a key role in the corporate long-range strategic planning process and partnering with the organization on Finance transformation initiatives
- Facilitate and drive frequent ad hoc and targeted projects to support management on business decisions
- Lead process and system improvements for subject area and partner on cross functional teams to drive the company’s continued growth and scaling
- Analytical Skills: Ability to work independently, think objectively, and interpret meaningful and insightful narratives from both quantitative as well as qualitative data
- Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate as well as distill data into actionable information to drive results
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Ability to apply rigorous logic and sound methods to solve multi-faceted problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners, inclusive of senior members of management
- Ability to influence at all levels, with a demonstrated aptitude to work effectively within a matrixed team across multiple functional areas, and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment while maintaining a high level of precision and accuracy
- Presentation Skills: Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small, and large groups
- MBA preferred, minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or an equivalent from a leading undergraduate institution
- 5+ years of progressive experience in FP&A, with at least 2 years of Corporate Finance
- Excellent financial modeling and analysis skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience presenting analyses to management
- Prior experience in a high-growth global high tech/software/SaaS organization is a plus
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
((Colorado, New York and Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $117,000/year + equity + benefits))
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.