The Director, Global Services Operations manages all functions related to Professional and Educational Services. These include planning, reporting, P&L management, goal setting, business process optimization, resource management, forecasting, pipeline management as well as other KPIs required to manage the business.
This role will partner with the SVP of Global Services to identify market and team opportunities to accelerate excellence and efficiency across customer deployments, on-boarding reporting & analytics, education and training. Reporting to the Director, Customer First Strategy & Operations, the role will also work directly with Accounting, FP&A, Business Systems, Data & Analytics, Legal and Deal Desk to ensure initiatives are prioritized within the cross functional organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and evolve the strategy and operations roadmap while working closely with Services leadership to help them drive the direction of their business
- Support the assignment of goals and the tracking of goals for all groups of the organization - drive execution of milestones and communicate roadblocks
- Drive Services target setting process at the beginning of each quarter and FY planning cycle
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement and partner with necessary business units to implement solutions and change management communications
- Serve as POC for all Services related GTM initiatives - partner with all necessary groups to drive end to end process of changes related to Services products
- Identify key trends and drive forecasting accuracy across all key metrics
- Provide reporting, insights, visualization, and advanced analytics into KPIs - communicating ongoing status and recommending revisions to existing metrics and measurements
- Work closely with leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the key technology investments
- Provide input to leadership in the development and administration of the compensation incentives
- Lead, mentor, and develop the Global Services Operations team - resolve staffing escalations, prioritize tasks and projects within team members, drive execution of services operations
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Ability to navigate successfully in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Ability to anticipate concepts and trends related to Professional and Education Services
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities while working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Four year college degree from accredited university
- 5+ years of Service Operations experience, preferably at a SaaS Enterprise software company
- 8+ years of related experience working with Business Operations Management
- Proven experience in rolling out Enterprise Operational Excellence
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives
- Strong experience in Salesforce.com
- Experience in working with PSA tools
- Proven track record of collaborating with business leaders to understand the needs of the field and roll out solutions and processes to increase productivity and efficiency
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Individuals seeking employment at this company are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A "disabled veteran" is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A "recently separated veteran" means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran's discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An "active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran" means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An "Armed forces service medal veteran" means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.Why are you being asked to complete this form?
Because we do business with the government, we must reach out to, hire, and provide equal opportunity to qualified people with disabilities1. To help us measure how well we are doing, we are asking you to tell us if you have a disability or if you ever had a disability. Completing this form is voluntary, but we hope that you will choose to fill it out. If you are applying for a job, any answer you give will be kept private and will not be used against you in any way.
If you already work for us, your answer will not be used against you in any way. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we are required to ask all of our employees to update their information every five years. You may voluntarily self-identify as having a disability on this form without fear of any punishment because you did not identify as having a disability earlier.How do I know if I have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cerebral palsy
- Muscular dystrophy
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depression
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Impairments requiring the use of a wheelchair
- Intellectual disability (previously called mental retardation)
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
1Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of Federal contractors, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at www.dol.gov/ofccp.
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud connects and protects employees of many of the world's largest enterprises. It also securely connects enterprises to their partners, suppliers and customers. With deep integrations to over 5,000 apps, the Okta Identity Cloud enables simple and secure access from any device. Thousands of customers, including Experian, 20th Century Fox, LinkedIn, Flex, News Corp, Dish Networks and Adobe trust Okta to work faster, boost revenue and stay secure. Okta helps customers fulfill their missions faster by making it safe and easy to use the technologies they need to do their most significant work