Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. We are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, and a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.” How do we do this? The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now). In contrast, nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We invest in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools, and finding, growing, and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
We seek a Go-To-Market (GTM) Recruiting leader who has direct experience in managing a high-performing Talent Acquisition team. This individual will be responsible for leading the hiring efforts of our Field Sales, Sales Engineering, Professional Services, and Operations and Enablement across EMEA. Reporting to the Senior Director of EMEA, you will be tasked with shaping the strategy, operationalizing processes, and delivering results that accelerate Okta sales and meet its revenue goals! The core capabilities we seek in a recruiting leader are: Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Data-Driven, and Drives for Results.
- Trusted Advisor and strategic recruiting leader to the EMEA GTM leaders in service to building winning recruitment strategies
- Direct leadership of an EMEA GTM Talent Acquisition team and sourcers
- Ownership of Sales and Services recruiting dashboards and analytics roll-up, including the maintenance and regular delivery of metrics used to influence and guide business outcomes (pipeline, headcount forecasts, capacity plans, etc.)
- Re-imagine, and implement operationally efficient assessment processes that deliver productivity gains in recruiting while delivering best in class experiences for hiring managers and candidates
- Partner across HR, Compensation, and Talent Development to build a best in class internal recruiting and mobility process
- Align and connect critical partners to deliver results for Okta; Sales, Services, Operations, Finance, HRBP’s, Total Rewards
- Presence – actively participate in cross-functional recruiting team projects that move our recruiting org to the next level
YOU EMBODY OKTA’S CORE LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
- Builds Effective Teams
- Develops Talent
- Demonstrates Self Awareness
- Drives Results
- Strategic Mindset
- 10+ years overall recruiting experience; 5+ years leading GTM recruiting teams in a high-growth, Enterprise SaaS company
- Solid understanding of capacity modeling for recruiting to ensure maximum productivity from the recruiting team, including leveling
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience hiring software sales and professional services talent from inside sales to mid-market to enterprise, including enterprise sales level, compensation/commission plans and an understanding of what motivates sales reps to make a career change
- Experience building internal recruiting processes that deliver exceptional experiences for hiring managers, internal employees and make it easy for sales ops and finance to track
- The leadership of a multi-level recruiting team, consisting of leads, IC’s, and sourcers delivering >= 300 hires annually
- Experience leading teams of 10+ resources
- Analytics – ability to forecast hiring, understanding of capacity planning, and the most important data that influence business decisions
- Growth Mindset – even with all this experience, you are open to identifying new ways of thinking and teaching others
- Ability to build a strategic recruiting plan and implement operational rigor that helps the recruiting team exceed KPI’s
- Understanding of key trends in the recruiting industry and how to stay ahead
- Best practice knowledge and ability to bring outside-in learning to Okta’s recruiting team
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.