Title of Job: Head of Okta University
Role Located in: Okta Headquarters (SF)
Reporting into the Chief People Officer, the Head of Okta U will establish the road map for the inaugural launch of Okta University. This role will be responsible for the overall design, development and deployment of high impact solutions aimed at enabling the capabilities of new and existing employees and partners as we continue our rapid growth.
What You'll Do
- Create a structured program to deliver an amazing on-boarding experience that enables and empowers our Oktanauts (employees) and Okta Champions (partners) to learn, network and have fun together while they become productive.
- In partnership with IT, drive the identification and deployment of a robust learning management platform to deliver the online Okta U solutions to employees and partners where ever they are.
- Create a scalable and comprehensive program to ensure that our employees and partners have the functional and industry specific knowledge and training to fully embrace, deploy and deliver Okta’s world-class identity and security solutions.
- Work closely with stake-holders to drive scalable and sustainable on-boarding content by persona (ie; employees, partners, etc.) that meet the unique needs of each business or audience and promotes and facilitates a high performance culture.
- Oversee content creation that empowers employees and partners with the skills, credentials, services and solutions neededto drive adoption and success of their Okta investment.
- Foster a sense of cultural connection to the company with OktaU as the trusted “hub” for community, communications and learning.
- Act as a change agent: build understanding, enthusiasm, and use influence to gain buy in from key stakeholders and drive alignment around Okta University as a differentiator of our employer brand.
- Utilize data analytics to evaluate the effectiveness, success and impact Okta U programs in measurable ways. Leverage analysis to enhance future strategies and tactics.
- 15+ years of experience in a HR/ Learning and Development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or L&D management /or a related field.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience influencing all levels of leadership and driving industry transforming practices which includes partnership experience.
- Experience leading, motivating and mentoring a team to execute strategies with a focus on career development and growth for people on the team.
- Proven experience launching or driving implementations requiring change management communication.
- Systems thinker with a “product manager mindset” with experience in HR systems.
- Experience with CRM
- Process and project management experience. Demonstrated experience leading global project(s) end-to-end with multiple stakeholders.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.