Accelerate your career by joining Okta, the leading provider of identity for the enterprise, as a member of our growing People Compliance team. As Compliance Training Program Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring Okta complies with all legal regulations and internal policies with a focus on compliance training requirements.
You will collaborate with several teams across the organization to understand their training and audit requirements, ensure timely delivery and completion of trainings, and work cross-functionally to drive program and system solutions needed to scale the compliance training program in a rapidly growing company. The People Compliance Team includes, global immigration, people mobility, contingent workforce, and HR Compliance. This role will report to the Head of People Compliance.
- Develop global compliance training needs and audit requirements.
- Develop course assignment criteria and refresher schedules to meet compliance requirements and maximize employee experience.
- Drive course completion and project manage system improvements and integrations to create automated and scalable solutions to drive completion.
- Identify, gather, and interpret data into meaningful insights to drive continuous improvement and controls.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for stakeholders to timely gather data, documentation, training materials, and policy acknowledgments needed for audit response.
- Establishing self-audit and compliance monitoring programs
- Create persuasive communications and presentations to demonstrate the importance of completing compliance trainings.
- Manage content vendor relationships; work with Procurement team on consolidation and selection of new vendors to realize cost savings and provide best-in-class content to employees.
- Coordinating rollout and training of new or updated policies/courses and directives when required
- Depending on experience, skills, and interest, this role may encompass additional compliance management activities such as support for global right to work checks, affirmative action and government reporting, immigration, and contingent workforce program compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Employment law, Human Resources or related field
- Proven experience as Compliance manager
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with 2+ years training program experience
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in change management, stakeholder engagement, user training, and communications.
- Creative problem-solving ability and a knack for leveraging systems to scale and solve compliance problems.
- Takes initiative and can work independently or collaboratively as needed.
- Experience using Learning Management Systems (Cornerstone), Learning Experience Platforms, and HRIS systems (Workday)
- Ability to set goals and metrics and drive accountability
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.