Okta is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing recruiting team! You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for our Go To Market and Customer First team. Okta is a fast paced environment. To be successful in this role, you must be able to keep pace in a highly fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace. You must also have excellent communication skills in order to engage the attention of our experienced leadership team and influence/respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen. We are disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry – are you ready to join us?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Customer First teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth in Senior Manager, Director and above requisitions
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results
- Build and maintain attributes based hiring models for executive level Customer First searches with KPIs that measure success of efforts
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continued process and strategy improvement
- Partner with the business to create dynamic job descriptions
- Evaluate and evolve our hiring team training
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines
- Stay abreast of market trends in the start-up world
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
- A minimum of five years of experience
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing talent
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Familiarity with the sales, customer success and technology markets
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast- paced environment.
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviors of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
Education and Certification:
- BS/BA degree preferred
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.