Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales and marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, our talented candidates is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is “Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere.”
The recruiting team, and the partners we enable, identify and acquire the world’s best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified and ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified and ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools and finding, growing and developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
You will be the Lead Sales Recruiter for our rapidly growing sales organisation in the UK Go-To-Market organisation. Lead Recruiters at Okta are trusted strategic advisors to our hiring managers, who source and deliver top talent and have an “always recruiting” mindset.
- Partner with client teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver
- Focus on building ready-later talent pools for frequently hired roles in our Go-To-Market organisation
- Influence with data to drive continued process and strategy improvement
- Evaluate and evolve our hiring teams
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines for ready now and ready later talent pools
- Attend and host meet ups and events to tie into our ready later talent strategy
- Stay abreast of market trends in the technology industry
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
Keep in mind we have a dynamic work strategy meaning we hire talent where the talent is based vs. where our offices are. All we ask is that this is in a place where we have a legal entity which in this case is the UK, France, Germany, Netherlands, & Switzerland.
Experience you may bring:
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing talent
- Demonstrated ability to build strategic partnerships with business leaders
- Ability to coach best practice
- Always learning mindset, and a builder, owner mentality
- Experience of working in a internal recruiting organisation, in a high growth tech company
- Experience with the sales and technology markets
- Proven experience with creative sourcing techniques beyond LinkedIn, with a strong marketing mindset
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing hiring managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast- paced environment
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviours of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.