Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications. Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com .
As a Learning and Development Partner at Okta, Inc., you will drive organizational capability through the delivery of Learning and Development solutions. You will consult with internal partners on learning needs of their business area and develop and implement solutions that transfer knowledge, change behavior and enhance employee performance. This is an exciting opportunity to be a change agent across the organization. The successful candidate will have experience designing, implementing and managing training programs including the logistical coordination of courses.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify organizational needs based on multiple inputs to align with development efforts.
- Manage development programs end to end, establishing processes to streamline and methods to evaluate success.
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritize work while still maintaining positive relationships.
- Design, develop and deliver training content.
- Design and support team performance workshops and business offsite events as needed.
- Influence across multiple teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 10+ years of learning and development experience, including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation
- 10+ years in an L&D organization
- Experience working in the technology industry & working remotely to HQ.
- Facilitation skills, with an ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the unique needs of your audience, this includes in-person and live Zoom/WebEx facilitation.
- Experience creating and delivering programs to develop manager and leader capabilities through formal and informal methods, this includes coaching, mentoring, etc.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,400 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.