Okta is looking for a Learning and Development Partner! At Okta, we are Builders, Learners, Owners, and Collaborators. As part of the Okta Technology College (OTC), team members build and own robust learning experiences utilizing the latest technologies in the profession of instructional technology. Learning experiences are not built in a vacuum, but with collaboration with team members. We work as a team, we succeed as a team, and we learn and grow as a team!
For this particular role, we are looking for a team member that is not only a fit for the team, but a team member that will be a builder, learner, owner, and collaborator. Here is what we need:
- Identify organizational needs based on multiple inputs to align with development efforts
- See a project through from end-to-end applying instructional design principles
- Thrive in a fast-moving environment with the ability to prioritize work while still maintaining positive relationships.
- Design, develop and implement robust learning experiences that drive impact and can be measured!
- Must have a “can do” attitude!
- Influence across multiple teams and groups without direct authority, collaborating to identify solutions that achieve shared results
- Identify what has been developed and decide if it can be used across different organizations
- Be able to scale learning to reach a global audience
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and pivot quickly from one project to another
- Must be able to design and develop iteratively, showing progress to stakeholders on a weekly basis
Intermediate experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Storyline, Vyond, Camtasia, Video editing and animation, and video.
- 5+ years of learning and development experience, including analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation.
- Experience working in the technology industry & working remotely to HQ, as well as working across multiple global regions and cultures.
- Strong skills in course and script writing
- Strong team player
"((Colorado, New York City and Washington only*) Minimum salary of $117,000/year + bonus, commission, or variable comp (depending on role) + equity + benefits)”
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.