The Learning Operations Partner will play an integral and proactive role in supporting Learning & Development (L&D) Operations at Okta. You will execute and facilitate the day-to-day logistics and operational tasks associated with L&D Operations. In addition, you will scale L&D Operations activities through utilizing our offshore operations team. You will work cross-functionally building effective partnerships that ensure a smooth and successful on-boarding experience for new employees.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the Learning & Development, Head of Okta University, & People Operations teams to assist with the implementation of programs and events that prepare employees for success at Okta
- Document L&D Operations processes and determine which processes can be managed by our offshore Manilla team.
- Provide on-site support for New Employee Orientation (NEO) and other in-person trainings, such as check-ins and other needed inquiries, logistics, and tasks.
- Serve as co-facilitator for New Employee Orientation (NEO) and other on-boarding events
- Coordinate and manage facilities, room reservations and set-up, equipment operation, catering requirements, and calendaring of L&D events. Work with our Manilla team to identify what activities can be handled by the offshore team.
- Be the first point of contact; answer internal and external emails and other correspondence relating to L&D event(s).
- Maintain proactive correspondence and be on-boarding point-of-contact for global Recruiting, IT, Workplace, People team, facilitators and vendors.
- Partner with Workplace to ensure complete desk set-up for new hires including welcome gifts, monitors, and desk accessories.
- Serve as LMS coordinator and point of contact for L&D Team.
- Run, tabulate and track any survey results and deliver to appropriate stakeholders.
- Create and manage course contract documentation. Market in-person course sessions via email..
- Perform weekly session management to track enrollment for all live sessions; send calendar invites, email reminders and track course completions/run reports.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience as an HR specialist in on-boarding, HR, or learning and development.
- Experience documenting processes and driving process improvements is highly desired.
- Previous project management experience is highly desired.
- Previous experience working with offshore teams and working in a distributed model is highly desired.
- Previous experience with LMS systems (Cornerstone, Degreed), Workday, and ServiceNow is highly desired.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (especially Excel; Tableau experience is a plus), Google Suite and must gravitate easily to new technology.
- Outlook calendaring, WebEx, and Zoom experience or willingness to learn, a plus
- You have outstanding customer service, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You effortlessly take the initiative, are ambitious, and can meet multiple deadlines.
- You have a passion for on-boarding, learning and development and helping employees succeed.
- You have meticulous attention to details, are highly organized and structured, and results-focused.
- You can easily facilitate and engage an audience in an environment that is highly diverse.
- Ability to identify root cause of problems and drive solutions proactively.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.