Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta is looking to add a Manager of Investor Relations (IR) to our team! Reporting to the Senior Vice President of IR, the Manager of Investor Relations will serve as one of the primary contacts for the investment community and will help execute the internal IR function. This role requires a self-starter with demonstrated experience working with institutional investors and managing financial analysis for equities. As part of a small team, this role will be an integral part of the Investor Relations and overall Finance team and will work closely with all levels of Okta leadership across the entire organization.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain a robust understanding of business drivers and metrics
- Identify and track key themes, emerging trends, and other topics for investor discussions to inform the IR team and executives
- Manage the quarterly earnings process
- Support the development of the company's messaging for events such as quarterly earnings and investor events (i.e. Investor Day, user conference)
- Analyze and maintain financial models including consensus and sell-side models
- Manage requests from investors, shareholders, and the board of directors, and ensure that all action items are driven to closure
- Manage the investor relations website to ensure accurate and up-to-date disclosures
- Manage all aspects of investor relations vendor relationships
- Assist in the development of materials for use in communications with investors and analysts such as press releases, fact sheets, presentations, and Q&A documents
- Manage the investor and meeting databases as well as related analytics and reporting
- Speak on behalf of the company at investor meetings and discussions
- Assist in the development of the ESG program and manage relationships with ESG raters and rankers
- Self-starter attitude, high attention to detail, and ability to work in a hybrid, fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong prioritization skills for time sensitive and public deliverables
- Previous experience working with executive leadership teams
- Prior experience with public technology companies (preferably SaaS)
- Strong financial modeling skills, as well as a sound understanding of accounting, corporate finance, and valuation methodologies
- Aptitude for driving tasks to completion with minimal guidance while still operating at a high level
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 6+ years' proven experience in investor relations, corporate finance/FP&A, buy-side, or sell-side research
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Below is the annual base salary range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable), bonus, and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.