The Technology Partnership team, within Corporate Development, drives partnerships with leading and emerging technology vendors to deliver high-impact solutions and go-to-market motions that help Okta better serve its customers. The Manager, Technology Partnerships will drive success through an existing set of partners by uncovering new use cases and technical integrations, and drive revenue through more integrated marketing and sales alignment. The role is highly cross functional and you will collaborate with sales, channel/alliances, marketing, product management, as well as the CorpDev Tech Strategy team to ensure our partners create unique value for Okta and our joint customers.
- Co-own a set of partnerships; develop and implement new integration, marketing and GTM initiatives that drive unique value for Okta customers
- Work with Okta’s product and Tech Strategy team to identify and outline product integration opportunities that address new customer use cases
- Work with Alliances team to drive joint account planning and execution between Okta and the technology partner. Deliver revenue modeling (where applicable) and have ability to communicate to executives both internally and externally.
- Align closely with Okta’s marketing organization to identify and execute on co-marketing campaigns and events.
- Identify key stakeholders at your partners and build trust across their product and GTM teams; build an integration/solution roadmap and drive exclusive commercial terms
- Build strong internal relationships with key stakeholders across Okta’s sales, alliances, operations and marketing teams, to ensure a close Okta/partner field alignment.
- 5-7 years managing GTM relationships with strategic ISV partners
- Strong technical acumen, experience dealing with PM and solution architect teams
- Direct experience with sales and go-to-market initiatives with SaaS platforms; including marketing solutions via cloud marketplaces
- Proven track record of developing and executing partner business plans that drive partner revenue goals
- Strong networking skills inside and outside of your organization with a demonstrated ability to influence relationships to drive business results
- Deep knowledge of Software and SaaS technology and business models.
- Experience in Identity and/ or Security a plus.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or Masters degree preferred
Okta’s Top 5 Core Leadership Competencies are part of the deeply ingrained principles that guide all of our company’s actions. They also align strongly to our cultural cornerstones, our Okta values: love our customers, empower our people, never stop innovating, act with integrity, and maintain transparency. It’s our expectation that our managers and leaders embody these core competencies:
- Builds Effective Teams: Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness (EQ): Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Develops Talent: Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.