Title of Job: Senior Manager, University Recruiting & Programs
Role Located in: Okta’s Bay Area, Chicago, DC, Bellevue offices preferred; remote for the right candidate.
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
To learn more about Okta, visit: https://www.okta.com.
Okta’s University Recruiting and Programs is ready to take things to the next level. We are doubling the number of university hires YoY and now turning our attention on building a long-term, scalable program. In this role, you will partner with key leaders across both tech and non-tech to develop, drive and execute scalable program solutions. Initially you will lead a team of two recruiters (one tech / one non-tech) and one dedicated recruiting coordinator.
- Build a global strategy and roadmap for Okta early careers recruiting and program
- Operationalize key business processes in service to creating experiences our candidates and hiring managers will love
- Stay abreast of the changing campus recruiting landscape, keeping up with industry best practices
- Focus on short & long term; deliver 12 and 36 month planning strategies tied to campus and off-campus activities to engage intern, new college grad, MBA and co-op talent
- Provide thought leadership, coaching and education to Okta leadership and cross functional partners relative to seasonality of campus hiring and headcount planning
- Evaluate and make best practice improvements to our current assessment processes across all functions
- Track metrics and pipeline activity for team and manage reporting on hiring progress out to execs and cross-functional recruiting partners
- Partner across key stakeholders such as total rewards, finance, professional recruiting to ensure alignment across teams to best support early career talent
- 5+ years in university recruiting, 2-3+ years leading teams domestically (some global experience preferred)
- Experience building university recruiting strategies and demonstrating the ability to lead a team to execute
- Track record of leading with data and metrics to educate stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Ability to educate business partners, finance and leaders as to how college recruiting impacts future headcount planning
- Demonstrated focus building diverse campus recruiting funnels through strategies, tools or other
- Experience building inclusive and diverse teams for both recruiting and the business
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to be in front of internal and external leaders
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 7,950 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.